Eric Abidal

IraqiCulé

Abidal said a few days ago then he´s considering an early retirement. When he´s contract finishes with Barça at 2011, he could retire, according to him to doesn´t feel his body is responding as well as before, and in football some players can play upto 40 or just 31 like Sagnol did.

Why is all what he says to the press have something negative in it ?! He was never a fun guy for me, always negative or cold. I don't know if its just me, but when I read an interview with Piqué and one with Abidal, the diffrence is HUGE.
He's an angry guy :lol:

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/downloads/sala_premsa/fotos/retrats/ABIDAL.jpg

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
Abidal out! Seriously, I couldn`t care less about his character as long as he produces some good performances

Evil

Shabazz
I believe in the saying "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all" Like FCB-Micheal said as long as he is performing well on the pitch we shouldn't mind his character, but if he keeps it up no one will ever like him, especially the fans. Just my opinion.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
One other problems is: there aren`t good, available, left backs out there. So mind as well stick with Abidal

Evil

Shabazz
Never even heard of this guy in my life, and he's talking about saying No to one of the biggest clubs in the world :smile:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He was obviously joking but to what extent was that joke welcomed is another matter. He must be really bored to come out with such statements lately

Evil

Shabazz
I forgot as well, but after Iraqicule posted the link I remembered Argentina are facing France :p

maz

I walk the line
Ahh.. Now his words have more sense. I completely forgot they played each other this week :$
:lol: :lol: :lol:

u thought he was just saying u hopes he doesnt injure messi? loool. Sorry man that was pretty funny.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Who knows what they`ve been doing in training. I`m sure Pep bolts their nuts in there

Home of Barca Fans