Eric Abidal

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
If he's not able to compete on the highest level anymore, then I'm afraid of knowing what level Pique is be able to compete on, or our defence in general for that matter.

Me55i D105

Yeah wondering the same thing, funny how one defender who has been away for a very long time performs better than Pique. They let in one goal with him and two without, I blame Pique the most. His performance has been dreadful, I would say ever since he met Shakira and got hit in the head during Champions League last season. Despite his past performance we have to look to the future and what's best for the club and that is his departure, as Guardiola supposedly said. The only reason we have dropped so much is because of the poor defense, and the only reason the league is won is because of Iniesta and Messi.

BarcaGirl

Abidal was subbed off at half-time on Saturday because of calf discomfort and because he was exhausted after the intense first half. [sport]

There's no way he's going to play against Bayern.

impeh

Hi, its me..
seems unlikely then, unfortunately.

as much as i love alba, with him and dani both flying forward we concede far too many goals.. against certain teams you can risk it, but not in the later stages of the CL. Abidal was key a few years ago in balancing things out when alves went forward :(

Andrew M

seems unlikely then, unfortunately.

as much as i love alba, with him and dani both flying forward we concede far too many goals.. against certain teams you can risk it, but not in the later stages of the CL. Abidal was key a few years ago in balancing things out when alves went forward :(

Well, Alba is suspended so we won't see him. Hopefully Adriano is up to it.

Home of Barca Fans