Eric Abidal

Doobs

The Messiah
Yup he's out of hospital! :party1:

I know this might be a little too soon, but what if he makes a comeback! :cry:
Im not writing him off just yet!

PequenaPibe

Just wanted to shout that out to the world too, Abi's out of hospital yey!!!! oh i hope he's much better y que se cure para siempre! animo Abi!!!!

PequenaPibe

Yup he's out of hospital! :party1:

I know this might be a little too soon, but what if he makes a comeback! :cry:
Im not writing him off just yet!
Oh I hope he feels much better, would be amazing if he came back full force ;) but im guessing will he take a break now?

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_m4a6fte2in1rw447ao1_500.gif

insert CDR in place of CL (sorry dalitis)

could he do a john terry and lift it if we win it

mixer

:wub: Abi

Fb Abidal: "Hi everybody, I confirm I left hospital today. My cousin Gerard joins me in thanking all of you for the many support messages!"

Last edited:

Galning

Another awesome fact about that vid is Busquets taking care of the girls when they were about to throw Abi in the air :wub: so much love.

abual3bed1

on his FB:

Hello,
After my first day at home, and as I promised, I am writing you to give you news.
First of all, Gérard and I, would like to thank all the medical teams of the Hospital Clínic of Barcelona: the surgeons, the doctors, the nurses, the physiotherapists…of UCI – ESCALA 7 and ESCALA 9 of the 3rd floor! Thank you from the heart, for all you do every day for the people who come in your departments. Unfortunately, your activities are not enough highlighted and I take this opportunity to pay a great tribute to all of you! Voluntarily, I don’t quote your names, but you will recognize you...
I also have a great thought for all the patients I've met in the corridors or in the rooms, during these 42 days of hospitalization, in particular: Sandra, Manuel, Willy, Johan, Domingo ... and all the people with whom I exchanged, even quickly, a look, a gesture, a word. I wish you, as well as your families, a lot of courage: keep the strength in you to fight! You are all wonderful and your faces, your gestures of attention, your words will stay engraved in me forever.
A big thank you to the FC Barcelona: President, officers, administrative staff, technical staffs, all the players, and finally the medical staff who helped me a lot, in particular Daniel Medina.
I also want, to thank the media for your understanding: I know you have respected my demand and for my family, it was very important… so a big thank you!
Finally, and in public, I want to thank my wife who stayed with me every day and every hour, and a big thank you to my family and my in-laws!
Now, I’m going to rest to regain strength. I will write you regularly to exchange with you and to give you news.
See you soon!

ERIC

Home of Barca Fans