Eric Abidal

J

Jordzibob

No, you're a critic, Jordzi and Lakers et al both fall comfortably into the category of "hater".

:lol: Not even ashamed to admit it, I hate his footballing ability, not him as a person, just to make that clear though.

J

Jordzibob

dont care about GBB

u deserve to die
and ill take care about that:D

Lol, what is my proposed death then? Shall I be hung upside down and forced to watch Abidal try and play football? :D *Shhhh shhhhh* thats the sound of salt being rubbed into the wound

J

Jordzibob

And this is what you get wrong from the match, the pass to Pedro is from Keita, Abidal passed to Henry and then Henry to Keita, Abidal is all the way at the back.

I'm shocked.....He managed a pass....Without screwing it up! :beer2: He's improving!

MinaFCB

Proposed death-u ll be hung upside down and u ll have ur body parts cut off

anyway if Abi was that bad Pep and co. wouldnt keep him...

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
And this is what you get wrong from the match, the pass to Pedro is from Keita, Abidal passed to Henry and then Henry to Keita, Abidal is all the way at the back.

took the words straight outta my mouth

seems Maxwell really scared the shit out of Abidal, as he was pushing for it in the attacking department. He must have read these pages!!!

Abidal will kick your ass Jordzibob!! delete all ur pictures ASAP! he will hunt u down! :lol:

J

Jordzibob

took the words straight outta my mouth

seems Maxwell really scared the shit out of Abidal, as he was pushing for it in the attacking department. He must have read these pages!!!

Abidal will kick your ass Jordzibob!! delete all ur pictures ASAP! he will hunt u down! :lol:

:lol: I would be scared if I believed he had any strength whatsoever....but from what I've mean he coudlnt outmuscle a sock.....bring it on, lol.

Home of Barca Fans