Eric Abidal

MinaFCB

6p4577.jpg

last night..

Last edited:

MinaFCB

Abidal about Pep"Tactically ,i've never met person like he is.He gives you instructions,how to defend,and match is exactly like he said it would be,regardless of opponent ,he finds exactly the best solution.Amazing!"
' At the beginning i didn't like me.I felt bad.He screamed like we were 15 years old boys."While eating together,only Spanish can be spoken",-he'd say,i had to speak Spanish with Titi,and Catalans spoke Catalan,i didn't like this so i told him what was the problem.
Because he had just come he had to use his methods.After few victories,when he realised we practiced his methods ,he relaxed a bit and we enjoyed.He gave me some instructions i didn't like.It wasn't my style.He wanted me to stay behind,to stabilise defence,but i wanted to 'explore' the left side,like i did in Lyon with Malouda.We attack but when left wing does it he has to be careful and not destabilise the left side.Pep understood me because he is an easy-going person.-

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
as much as i like abidal, last night was not his best match.. i would not be suprised if Maxwell gets his chance soon, although abidal nearly set xavi up for a gol, gr8 run overlappin Henry

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Certainly not his finest performance last night, one for the haters to leap upon and dissect with their usual glee.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
What he has done wrong yesterday ?
Great pass to Xavi for that chance...
Pass to Pedro which led to goal...
Nothing done wrong in the defense....
Couple of good passes and 1 lost ball...

He is a left back...what do you want from him ? To score 2 goals per game..?

J

Jordzibob

What he has done wrong yesterday ?
Great pass to Xavi for that chance...
Pass to Pedro which led to goal...
Nothing done wrong in the defense....
Couple of good passes and 1 lost ball...

He is a left back...what do you want from him ? To score 2 goals per game..?

See I'm allowed to hate on him here because the question was asked, I'd like for him to be able to defend. He cant. Simple

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Well he is still better then Maxwell dwarf...
But I am glad to see we signed him...I hope the competition between them will make them to show their best performances..
btw. I was not talking directly to you so I don`t see a point in all that hate-question thing..

J

Jordzibob

Its not that I hate him as a person, I just think he's an abomination of a footballer (People get annoyed when I slag him off all the time on here)

Home of Barca Fans