Eric Abidal

G.J

V.H. 4 life
We'll take it this way. When you supposedly commit a direct red foul, it usually very bad that the LFB should ban you from their sporting competitions.

TiTi

Don't be so sure about Athletic they have a fighting team.. i won't be surprised if they beat us (hope this will never happen).

R10(FCB)

Crazy
Don't be so sure about Athletic they have a fighting team.. i won't be surprised if they beat us (hope this will never happen).

i didn't want to say that Atheltic is weak, they are good club...i wanted to say that Manchester is much better. I never disparage any club expect real madrid :lol: i'm kidding

Galning

You don't have to be kidding :p I always dis on Madrid & Chelski. But that's something personal. You can take the mickey outta any team if you want to :D

maz

I walk the line
Thank you! Although i agree in not as many words. Which is why he is best as a LB where covering is all part of his game.

Evil

Shabazz
abidal is fucking awful.

except on the cover.

end of.

? The guy was on fire yesterday, he was making interceptions and tackles all over the place, at times he would even make a run all the way to the right wing win the ball back then return to his LB position ... Geez, give the guy some credit :wacko:

E

Esteve

abidal is fucking awful.

except on the cover.

end of.

I wouldn't say awful. He's not the best LB around but as you've mentioned, he's good on the cover & that's why he's there :) He really has fuckall to offer going forward, I'll admit that.....

maz

I walk the line
I never really thought about it that way though. Ive always said he is a poor man marker, and his positioning isnt good. And obviously he puts in one decent cross per season (well, he did 2 this season but none last season so it evens out). The one thing i loved him for was because if an opponent would get past him he would chase him down and win the ball. Its what i've always praised him for. But it never struck me that thats practically the only thing he's good at. Although to be fair he also doesnt misplace many passes. You wont find him dwelling on the ball long enough for it to be hustled from him, but nor will he rush his pass and give the ball away.

Home of Barca Fans