Hey all

DavidVillano1

Just making this thread to say hello to everyone and hope you all had a good xmas and new year whilst giving a wee background on why I've signed up!

As you will see from my username, I'm a massive David Villa fan, could call me a fanboy I suppose :lol: Although I'm pretty fair on the judgement of his performances. Him and Xavi are my two favourite players in world football.

Not a Barcelona fan as such, as I believe you can only support one club, however always had a soft spot for the club and owned shirts years back before you were as successful compared to recent times. Also have a soft spot for Valencia as well, mainly after watching them play a while back against my club.

Been viewing the forum for the last few months, now and then, mainly in the Villa and Busquets threads, big fan of Sergio believe he's very underrated. Very opinionated about football as you will likely find out, watch all the top leagues and tournaments all the time, avid follower of under tournaments as well, such as under 19s 17s etc. Football is a huge part of my life and has been for a while.

From the UK and decided to make an account after viewing some of the myths in the RVP thread about La Liga and EPL, believe there is strong jealously towards Spanish football due to the domination of the last 4-5 seasons, majority comes from Britain from my experiences. I'm in the minority in that sense over here and regularly hear nonsense being spouted about Spanish football and how it's inferior to the EPL.

Look forward to talking about football on here, probably get in some debates :blush: but hopefully those are civil. :xavi:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You'll find that we the debates here are civil as can be. We have zero tolerance for insults and abuse.
Welcome and stick around!

DavidVillano1

Nice, that's the way it should be.

On other sites people get away with insults etc, usually when the board/admin have a 'clique' and refuse to allow any constructive criticism.

From what I've read on here, it seems friendly and good banter.

Cristofol

Hello :wave:
The admins do a good job here, intelligent debate is what goes on as appose to arguments and bitch fights. I've seen a few people get a bit 'mouthy' and they are usually dealt with :)

Home of Barca Fans