Jesé Rodriguez

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Full name: Jesé Rodríguez Ruiz
Date of birth: 26 February 1993 (age 19)
Place of birth: Las Palmas, Spain
Height: 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)
Playing position: Winger/Offensive midfielder

In his own words:
I am a fast and technical player, my greatest strength is my ability to accelerate quickly

He's doing really well so far this season. He's Castillas top goalscorer, having hit double digits already. He was also the top scorer of the last u19 euros.

But my reason for starting this thread was finding this interview:

Hi, I'm Jesé Rodriguez, I play in Real Madrid and I'm a forward.
Best player in La Liga? Cristiano Ronaldo.
Favourite player? I like many but currently Cristiano Ronaldo.
The best young player in La Liga? Iker Muniaín.
Best team? Ehhhm... Real Madrid.
Best coach? José Mourinho.
Favourite stadium in La Liga? Santiago Bernabeu.
Who do you want to be like? Karim Benzema.
A dream to fulfill? That Castilla play in the second division and playing for the first team.
Which game do you remember as a kid? u17, the final.
Favourite movie? Ehh... Fa(st) Furio(us).
Favourite book? Iker Casillas.
A song? I like reggaeton.
A city to live and play football in? Madrid.
Imagine him and Deulofeu in the Spain squad :facepalm:

Garrus

Deulofeu>Jesé

By the way he was suspended 2 months ago, For spitting on a player, An ideal real madrid prospect

Trickykid

He's been interviewed for todays Marca. Not exactly happy reading for any madridistas out there, who's hoping to see more of Jesé in the first team.

Phrases like these pretty much summs up his and his fellow Castilla teammates' situation at Moudrid:

But do you still dream about playing for Real Madrid?
Yes, but I'm gradually losing hope, when I see the opportunities aren't coming my way.

The interview is short and bleak, and it sounds like he, for one, will be celebrating the day Mou slithers back home to England.

http://www.marca.com/2013/02/20/en/football/real_madrid/1361344773.html

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's a good player but very refined at such a young age. Hard to see whether or not he has the potential to be world class or not. My bet is that he does have the potential, but his situation at Madrid could seriously stunt his progress and hold him back. He should either be trusted by Mou or go on loan to gain experience.

ShandyFFM

im surprised that mou picked morata instead of jese.... but i dont know anything about real madrid ... so i dont care ;D

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Jesé has renewed his contract with Real Madrid according to Marca

Ancelotti should give him much more playing time this season, he could have a breakout year. As of now he's much farther along than Deulofeu but also a year older which may not seem like much but for Deulofeu is a lot of time to develop.

ElBuitre

Jesé is officially a 1. Team player. Carlo likes him a lot, and is willing to use him as much as he can.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Jese is a much better prospect, he could play in any AM/FW position and offers the same qualities as CR minus heading.

Home of Barca Fans