Messi wins Ballon d'Or 2012!

X

xaviniesta

Yeah, the standing ovation wasn't at all spontanous. Blatter and the other presentor or whatever urged the public to stand up multiple times. At last, I think it was Platini or Depardieu who decided to begin. Hated it actually, if it's not spontanous then don't do it.

yeah but you are still speculating cuz you can't tell for sure that it was either of them. i still had gossebumps while wacthing this live though.

Garrus

well, not to take away anything from the editor of this vod, but this particular sequence, the loss to inter was professionally made by a TV programme, can't really remember which one though. it was really well made.

as for the whole vid, i don't particullary like the overdramatic choice of music, but then there's always the mute buttun i so often use.

still wondering who the first guy was to stand up for the ovation. it looked like sepp blatter urged them to stand up with a gesture as well.
It's from a documentary about messi called 'Messi LIntégrale' produced by CANAL+
Obviously not a star wars fan, Cause that Darth Vader music made the video for me :lol: , Some of the other music pieces were actually great, I'm still looking for their names.

X

xaviniesta

thats the one yeah. the french doc about leo.

the soundtracks are at the end of the ivd btw.

Leo10

Spontaneous or not that standing ovation at the end of the 28 minute video made me teary eyed. What an amazing way to end your career...

... oh wait he is only 25 with 10 more years to go. :)

BarcaGirl

There are rumors, that Thiago Silva (Brazil captain) has stated that he voted for Cristiano above Messi - but FIFA put Messi above CR.

I hope this isn't true.

Yannick03

There are rumors, that Thiago Silva (Brazil captain) has stated that he voted for Cristiano above Messi - but FIFA put Messi above CR.

I hope this isn't true.

No they aren't, I saw in the sheet released after the ceremony that Silva number 1 vote was for Cristiano.

Edit : It seems I'm wrong, in the sheet Silva's number 1 vote is Leo. :lol:

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I hope this isn't true.
Nothing of the sort on any brazilian site. So it's most definitely fabricated bull, just to stir some stuff.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Oh, no, that better not be true, we all know the UEFALONA and FIFALONA bullshit we will get if there's some truth in those rumors.

Galning

Obviously not true. And even if it was it's more likely that he just forgot who he voted for.. considering the average football player's intelligence.

Leo10Messi

It is a ridiculous thing to say that Messi won the Ballon 'D Or due to Barcelona's influence with UEFA etc. A person making these sort of allegation has to be someone who has never watched Messi playing. If you are someone who has scored 91 goals in a calender year, and if you don't deserve to be called the best footballer on the planet, I don't know what else on is supposed to do.

Home of Barca Fans