Messi wins Ballon d'Or 2012!

Ursegor

World Champion
Former Man United and Real Madrid player David Beckham will hand the trophy to the winner of the 2012 Ballon d'Or #fcblive #ballondor [md]

Not sure if trolling Messi or trolling Ronaldo.

BarcaGirl

Former Man United and Real Madrid player David Beckham will hand the trophy to the winner of the 2012 Ballon d'Or #fcblive #ballondor [md]

Beckham?!?? I'm starting to believe, that Ronaldo indeed is going to win it. :( Hope I'm wrong though.

Galning

:facepalm: you guys.. If Ronaldo wins it I'm sure Kanye will jump on the stage to say Messi is the greatest player of all time.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

I do like Becks but seriously... It's like a king receiving crown from a butler. You need either a legend or a former winner.

Garrus

Without the record in his mind anymore he's started to bring his teammates more into play again and it resulted in better overall team play.
This seemed like a tactical decision from tito, He played deeper than usual, in which pedro and some times fabregas took the advantage of the space usually occupied by messi, Pedro's second goal is a good example.

Leo10

note: press conference of three ballon d'or nominees has been delayed because real madrid's ronaldo hasn't yet arrived

Should have started 25 minutes ago.

CatalinR10

BAA52qsCUAEzTIc.jpg:large

J

jiopi

DAFAQ I have a really bad feeling about this.
Relax, they don't choose the presenter based on the winner, at least haven't done that before.

On other note, I don't think Fifa would have put video about Messi winning it fourth time? in the way they did, in their webpage couple days ago, if he wouldn't win it.

JonM

I'm also starting to get the feeling that CRon will get it. From one Man U/RM star to the other. It's just too perfect.

Relax, they don't choose the presenter based on the winner, at least haven't done that before.

Pep was the presenter two years ago when all three finalists were Barça players. It was based on the winner in some way :lol:

Last edited:
J

jiopi

Pep was the presenter two years ago when all three finalists were Barça players. It was based on the winner in some way :lol:
That was a special ceremony as they were all from the same team, so that made sense. I think it has more to do with Beckham retiring from playing football, rather than him being there to just give it to Cronaldo.

Yannick03

I don't have a good feeling about this :angry: Seriously hope it's a Barca player. Do you guys think the winner knows it infront of actually receiving it ?

Home of Barca Fans