Some Advise

FCBelfast8

My wife and myself decided to take a trip in December to tie in with a game. And it just happened to be the Athlètico Madrid game.

We stayed in the HotelSixtyTwo and would highly recommend it to anyone. It's located in Passeig de Gracia. Which is approx 0.5km north from Las Ramblas. It has everything around it not to mention a taxi depot right outside the front door.

We decided to get a taxi to the game which cost just under €10 and had said we would walk hoe from the game as we where 'iffy' on getting the metro due to stories we where told. The Camp Nou is located 4.4 km from the hotel and 4km of that is along Avenida Diagonal (Avenue Diagonal) no streets to turn off until you come to Passeig de Gracia. But as soon as we came out of the ground there where a number of taxis waiting which we got. Although I believe we where very lucky in getting this taxi.

Tezemery

Yeh getting a taxi outside the ground is impossible, sometimes you will have to walk a few miles before you find a taxi to pick you up, for some reason they seem reluctant to pick people up also. I wouldnt rely on getting a taxi home if i was planning a trip also on very late mid week games the metro will sometimes be closed near the camp nou which can suck also.

Tembbi

Yap, I would never count on a cab at Camp Nou. The later the game, the less likely it is to get a taxi.

FCBelfast8

Yeah, I knew we where very lucky, but he had planned on walking back to the hotel as it was a mild evening.

The walk back would have only took us 50 minutes or so.

F

fcbarcelonaesmivida

We were at the same game and we took the metro back crowded though!!!

Home of Barca Fans