Mauro Icardi

Messi983

Maybe Morata's knee injury is more serious then they're saying?

I don't know, they've been looking for a new striker for some time. Rodrigo was rumoured to be their primary target but Gil Marin said yesterday that his signing is almost impossible. Mostly because they have problems to offload Kalinić (he'll probably return to Serie A) and Correa (Milan is interested but so far they couldn't reach a deal) to get some money and more importantly free up wages to sign new players.

Costa is also injury prone so Simeone probably wants another reliable option. Saponjić who they've signed this summer is unproven and could go on loan if they get someone like Icardi. Having 4 players (JF, Morata, Icardi, Costa) for 2 positions upfront would be ideal for them, especially if they can all stay healthy and play to their full potential.

Wanda apparently wants him to join us on loan now that Neyney isnt coming. I would honestly take it at this point. Griezmann isn’t best as a 9 and I don’t have a ton of trust in Suarez either.

Icardi on loan, Eriksen for 50-60m, and then a centerback on loan or permanently.

CatalinR10

Wanda apparently wants him to join us on loan now that Neyney isnt coming. I would honestly take it at this point. Griezmann isn’t best as a 9 and I don’t have a ton of trust in Suarez either.

Icardi on loan, Eriksen for 50-60m, and then a centerback on loan or permanently.

you think the guy who stole the wife and kids of one of Messi's good friends will join us ?

LOL.

Givenchy

this guy is a cuck, no thank you. Wanda would probably tell us when and where he plays seeing as our manager has no idea

Lutece FC

He will sign for Paris.

The special fuck special by Leonardo to close this mercato of maestro.

leonardo-psg-10487985jrgej_2038.jpeg

Home of Barca Fans