Mauro Icardi

khaled_a_d

Icardi hasn't performed well when he had the chance

And Dybala can't play alongside with Messi, which the former has openly admitted about it.

Dybala need to be at least in the squad tbh, he is too good to be left.
Don't like Icardi, and a player like ahim I would understand if a manager don't like having him on bench if he isn't starting

jamrock

Fi higs is in the squad then both dybala & icardi should be, what they want him to shit the bed one more time?

George_Costanza

If we are looking for pure #9 to replace Suarez, it isn't Griezmann. Icardi is classic #9, 25 years old, he might be looking to leave Inter if they don't make UCL qualification spot and currently linked with a move to Real. His buyout is 110m. We could even negoitate money+Rafina so the price could me around 70-80m or even lower since he is likley to miss the WC.

The only issue would be Messi not welcoming such a transfer.

[tw]992387966210371586[/tw]

raki

If we are looking for pure #9 to replace Suarez, it isn't Griezmann. Icardi is classic #9, 25 years old, he might be looking to leave Inter if they don't make UCL qualification spot and currently linked with a move to Real. His buyout is 110m. We could even negoitate money+Rafina so the price could me around 70-80m or even lower since he is likley to miss the WC.

The only issue would be Messi not welcoming such a transfer.

[tw]992387966210371586[/tw]

Thats true. Including Rafinha would lower the price. They already bought the replacement: Lautaro Martinez

Joan

Icardi's linked to Juve. Marotta allegedly sent them an offer Pipita plus money.

And here's Wanda on some platform:

SmartSelect_20180603-004708_Chrome.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Joan

34160913_2280360058672102_6571919825445060608_n.jpg

Wanda :lol:

Home of Barca Fans