Andalusia in February

goope

I wanted to go to Sevilla, Ronda, Granada from 1. - 10. of February.
A guy from Spain said I shouldn't cause that's the time when it can rain in that aerea and IF it rains, it rains for a long time and a lot. Plus the hostels don't have a heater so it's very cold.
He said near the sea like in Malaga or Almeria it could be warmer but it still could rain a lot.
Can someone confirm that or give different opinions about traveling to Sevilla, Ronda, Granada in February?

Since life is about give a little, take a little I also want to contribute something to you:
Don't go to Sevilla in summer, it's the hottest city in Europe.
Go to Granada, it was my favourite city together with Barcelona.
I stayed in a nice hostel Funky Granada, the weather wasn't as hot as in the other Spanish cities because Granada is in the mountains, so you can also drink the tap water!
If someone tells me how to upload pictures on this forum from my PC (without url), I can contribute some nice pics and tell you where there are nice flamenco bars and where you can eat cheap.

Theconomist

I wanted to go to Sevilla, Ronda, Granada from 1. - 10. of February.
A guy from Spain said I shouldn't cause that's the time when it can rain in that aerea and IF it rains, it rains for a long time and a lot. Plus the hostels don't have a heater so it's very cold.
He said near the sea like in Malaga or Almeria it could be warmer but it still could rain a lot.
Can someone confirm that or give different opinions about traveling to Sevilla, Ronda, Granada in February?

Since life is about give a little, take a little I also want to contribute something to you:
Don't go to Sevilla in summer, it's the hottest city in Europe.
Go to Granada, it was my favourite city together with Barcelona.
I stayed in a nice hostel Funky Granada, the weather wasn't as hot as in the other Spanish cities because Granada is in the mountains, so you can also drink the tap water!
If someone tells me how to upload pictures on this forum from my PC (without url), I can contribute some nice pics and tell you where there are nice flamenco bars and where you can eat cheap.

Why don't you go to the Basque region?
There are some beautiful towns, and lots of things to do you could start in Bilbao which you could spend 3 days at visiting the city, the museum, taking a tour of the outskirts. Then you could move alone via bus/train (very cheap less than 10 euros from Bilbao to San Sebastian/Hendaya by bus and I think it's 4 euros by train) . You could spend a few nights in San sebastian or one of my favorite cities in the world, Deba. Watch out tho, I'd only spend a day there, it's a micro city there is nothing but beautiful nature and very friendly people. You could either keep going along the small villages or you could go to San Sebastian spend a night or two there (very beautiful city) and then move up to the french basque region (a train from Hendaya that takes you all the way to Bordeaux costs 15 euros). You could end the tour with a day or two stay in Bordeaux which is a very beautiful city and has the best wine in the world.

I wouldn't prefer this part of the world in february but it's very doable.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Wouldn't Basque country be close to freezing by February? Just like Sevilla is a boiling cauldron in summer

Fishdoll

Bakalao
I went to games at San Mames last Feb and it was...eh, about 8-9 degrees at gametime. it did rain a bit that week tho.

Home of Barca Fans