Samuel Umtiti

wisconsincule

His contract doesn’t expire until 2023!! Remember when he was threatening to go to Man U for an improved contract??

I feel like he hasn’t played since he got that pay raise. What a fucking shame. He was so good when healthy too

clemente

He has a contract for another 3 fucking years??? What kind of a fucking contract did barto gave him??? Holy shit it makes sense now, the fucking brainwashed fans defend this guy because "WC is worth it" but in reality he was like "it's okay if I can never play again because I am still gonna be collecting 200k a week till I'm 30", fucking cunt.

Andresito

Staff member
We could've made the deal of the century by selling him instead of renewing. What were the offers at? 60M+?

FinBarcelonafan

We could've made the deal of the century by selling him instead of renewing. What were the offers at? 60M+?

He had buyout of 60million and ManU was willing to pay. Dammmn.

At the time of course, Umtiti was worth over sixty. If we knew about his knee problems, why the heck not let ManU buy him?

Messigician

you bums really think Umtiti would have gone to United lmfao.

He loves it at sunny Barca not rainy Manchester.

He used United for a pay rise like Ramos and many others before him.

Messigician

Also its funny seeing the wannabe doctors on here.

You are aware that meniscus transplants are a thing right? It's clear the issue with Umtiti is elsewhere

Andresito

Staff member
I'd trust Ramos Mingo in Liga more than I'd trust Umtiti at this point.

Umtiti will play a friendly game with Barcelona B tomorrow, while his teammates are in Budapest to prepare for the Champions League. Umtiti is in the final stretch of his recovery. [sport]

Jallo

I'd trust Ramos Mingo in Liga more than I'd trust Umtiti at this point.

Umtiti will play a friendly game with Barcelona B tomorrow, while his teammates are in Budapest to prepare for the Champions League. Umtiti is in the final stretch of his recovery. [sport]

Its happening, we are most back. I pray to Umi he is back to the Big Sam days.

Home of Barca Fans