Samuel Umtiti

raskolnikov

His relase clause needs to be revised ASAP. It’s too damn small for today’s market.
100% its should be a top priority. Otherwise we all know what will happen.
P$g will swoop in and steal him for a bargain price in the summer and we will curse out Barto for not renewing him 6 months earlier. Umtiti talking about how p$g was his boyhood dream etc.

We always lack preventive thinking and proactive action.

raskolnikov

Its only logical. Especially after missing out on vvd. Thats why Umtity needs a new contract asap. Squash these rumours right away.

Messi983

No need to panic.

They can offer what they want, until Umtiti is happy here he's not going anywhere. I think he loves Barcelona, he's happy with his role in the team and he'll get an improved contract soon. And now his great friend Dembele is here as well so I don't think he has any reason to leave.

serghei

No need to panic.

They can offer what they want, until Umtiti is happy here he's not going anywhere. I think he loves Barcelona, he's happy with his role in the team and he'll get an improved contract soon. And now his great friend Dembele is here as well so I don't think he has any reason to leave.

True, and he doesn't look like a money whore. Which is what you need to be to move from Barca to another team atm.

behindbrowneyes

No need to panic.

He will not leave, I'm sure of that too.
Still, other big clubs hunting our player with a reasonable buy-out brings us not into the best position when it comes to extending his contract since his value will rise. That's why we are one of the highest paying clubs.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
This club is going to tubes. I wish he leaves for his own good like Messi did so we can start following ManCity and become full blown bandwagoners. We should only support the club if it's the best right now. Who wants to cheer for a club that hits the rough times. lol

This club is going to tubes. I wish he leaves for his own good like Messi did so we can start following ManCity and become full blown bandwagoners. We should only support the club if it's the best right now. Who wants to cheer for a club that hits the rough times. lol

I don't think criticizing the management of the club and opposing the way they've been conducting business recently insinuates that one is going to stop following the club entirely and move on to supporting a new team. There will be dark times and while I do agree we have been spoiled recently, that does not mean we have to blindly accept every decision made by the board or coaching staff.

Your comment is clearly a hyperbole of some of the more negative posters on here and sure, some people love whining for the sake of whining, but condemning the board for setting Umtiti's release clause at a meager 60m in today's market is a quite reasonable point of criticism, no?

Horatio

You're welcome

lol

Jombi

Its simply inexcusable for a huge club like Barca to set the release clause at such figures. We should never be in this position. These ridiculous release clauses weaken La Liga and since Barcelona seem incapable of slapping unrealistic release clauses on our players, we should push hard to abolish this La Liga specific release clause law.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Its simply inexcusable for a huge club like Barca to set the release clause at such figures. We should never be in this position. These ridiculous release clauses weaken La Liga and since Barcelona seem incapable of slapping unrealistic release clauses on our players, we should push hard to abolish this La Liga specific release clause law.

Real doesn't have that problem. When they sign players they make the right stand. We are a big club and you are joining to win trophies and play on the highest stage, not signing to chase biggest paycheck, plus they slap astronomical buyouts.

There is nothing wrong in learning from your opponents instead of being stupid and reactive.

Andresito

Staff member
[tw]948348472998219777[/tw]

Just in case if people start panicking about fake reports that "City have presented their project to Umtiti and are prepared to pay his €60m release clause this winter".

Home of Barca Fans