Samuel Umtiti

JamDav1982

Depends how replaceable the board see him. You have money-in options and money-out. Barcelona are notorious not good at raising value for money out bar the Neymar anomaly, while FFP is a an issue we also have to contend with.

We seen with Thiago that Barcelona will sacrifice a BO bid of an undervalued asset if they feel they can recuperate elsewhere.

Thiago was not sacrificed for Neymar and there is no chance the club are looking to sell Umtiti to raise funds for Griezmann.

BarçaBarça

From potential villain to hero in 3 minutes. That is football for you.. I hope he gets some rest soon to return with full focus and confidence!

hulinat

lol he doesnt even give a fuck anymore. Just watch how he started just fucking jogging towards the goal after he slipped. Send him to Manchester so he can rot there

BarçaBarça

lol he doesnt even give a fuck anymore. Just watch how he started just fucking jogging towards the goal after he slipped. Send him to Manchester so he can rot there

Or give him a 5 year-extension and watch him be world-class for our club the next 4 until next extension :coffee:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Don't know how I feel about him now, honestly there is just pure apathy towards the majority of our players atm. I hope he stays, settles to a reasonable contract and plays the next season without unnessesary whining and consequent shit form during crucial parts of the year.

Donatello

We should definitely try to keep him. Yes, it would not be the end of the world if he leaves, but, just look at the market. Many people here are betting on De ligt like he is already a proven WC defender, or like reports say Upamecano (who has 100M release clause, which seems foolish to trigger). These players are what you call, POTENTIAL SUPERSTARS. We have seen Umtiti's strengths, he has that talent, he has proven himself , he is well adept to the system, although he has been poor recently, its just a run of form, he has got that talent needed to succeed here, it is sure he will bounce back.

Why in the world people are hell bent on loosing a established player, over someone with a POTENTIAL to establish him here. Pique is 31, Verm is glass & 32 year old, Mina is clueless & inapt. The only mainstay CB we currently have is Umtiti (24, and a WC CB), why sacrifice him for a gamble like De Ligt or Upamecanyo.

I am not saying to give in to his demands, but rather find a middle ground, where both parties are happy. And After Roma game, people are just bashing him like he is a murderer. Yes, people's opinion may change, but if they change after every single game, its just childish.

Last edited:

Joan

Was good after that bad form period.

I like his presence in the box. We are getting at something.

Didn't know he was only 1,80 m tall. Wow.

Home of Barca Fans