Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Samuel UMTITI

oa9d88.jpg

Born: 14 November 1993
Nationality: French
Position: Central defender
Preferred foot: Left

Samuel Untiti plays for French club Lyon in Ligue 1. He plays as a either a central defender or a left back. Umtiti is a France youth international having represented his nation at under-17, under-18, and under-19 level. He played with the under-17 team at the 2010 UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship. Umtiti made his professional debut on 8 January 2012 in a 3–0 win against Lyon Duchère playing the entire match.

=================================================

So this kid has now become a regular for Lyon and rumors are linking him to us.
I don't believe we would be signing a youngster for defense. But I do reckon that this one has a bright future.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Know nothing about him,never read anything linking us to him too
but a player who plays both CB&LB ,from France and Lyon? he will be welcomed ,if you know what I mean :abidal:

Xavinho

He plays for Lyon right? IIRC, he played really well against Juve for the match that I saw.

Yeah, he plays as a CB or sometimes a LB for Lyon. I didn't see the Juve match, but I do remember the goal he scored against Tottenham.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k7hYOvDQHM

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Yeah, he plays as a CB or sometimes a LB for Lyon. I didn't see the Juve match, but I do remember the goal he scored against Tottenham.

Yeah people were clamoring for him to be signed last summer alongside Nicholas N'Koulou.

navidjaan

Some Ligue 1 fans call him overrated, others say he's one of the best defenders in the league and that people just like hating on Lyon... Would be nice if someone could give an actual valid rating.

serghei

His name suggests he is a very good player. It has a special ring to it, like a combination of Samuel Eto'o and Titi Henry. Samuel Umtiti. Nice, we should sign him. I like him already. :coffee:

Home of Barca Fans