Samuel Umtiti

xXKonan

Doubt he will ask for a raise just a mere year after he renewed. He dropped kicked his brother for being a total knob when it came to unrealistic negoatations and hooked up with Pique and Rakitic's agent who gave him a more realistic view on shit.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Channeled his inner Puyol vs Germany header goal on that one.

If they win the tournament that is gonna be a huge legacy goal for him. And he's been stepping it up as France have needed it the past two games.

I don't particularly like France but Umtiti would be a well deserved World Champion

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
When I look at him playing it seems to me that he still has not fully cured his knee yet. He needs to get lots of rest after the WC.

Pepe Silvia

total barca brought up how umtiti has been pretty bad defensively and gets slaughtered in their comments.

my take: he was too nice... umtiti has been extremely shit for quite some time now. needs to get his head out of his ass. he went from #1 defender in the world to wtf almost overnight.

JamDav1982

He has been making quite big mistakes in games and only just getting away with them at times.

Not been great for France defensively this WC. Varane been far better.

Morten

He has been making quite big mistakes in games and only just getting away with them at times.

Not been great for France defensively this WC. Varane been far better.

In my opinion, Varane is actually the player of the tournament at this point, that or one of the GKs.

Neeraj

Umtiti has been shit for sometime now. He hasn't been anything great for France either. Varane has been SO much better than him. Similar to Ramos being better than Pique for sometime now (but the difference there is not so pronounced)

Home of Barca Fans