Samuel Umtiti

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The lame excuse of “I have friends who are ABC and XYZ therefore I can’t be racist” again. That is not even an apology. Fuck him.

draconifire

The lame excuse of “I have friends who are ABC and XYZ therefore I can’t be racist” again. That is not even an apology. Fuck him.

Reports say he did apologise to Umtiti in person.

As I said before, penalise him and move on. These things happen in the heat of the moment, I'm sure he didn't mean it. That's said he should be penalised, a card or a fine.

Neymessi

Why isn't this getting much media attention? Had this been pl or one of messi, cr7 or ney the player would have been crucified.

Windhook

Wish LFP investigate such incidents like FA of England do.

Dani Alves being thrown a banana, Samuel Eto'o walking out of the pitch and few other episodes come to my mind. Sadly racism is integral part of the football culture in Spain, Italy, the Balkans and Russia especially.

Imagine Umtiti scoring against Espanyol and celebrate the way Pique did. It will be a riot.

Last edited:

Devils

What a pathetic and sad excuse that is. Sergio Garcia is the bottom pit of human existence, what a vile piece of shit.

Fuck the LFP and their inability to act, that is a criminal offence.

JamDav1982

Does anyone know what he is supposed to have said?

The league cant really act unless someone reports it or catch him saying something surely.

JamDav1982

Apparently ref took notes of it being said.

Does anyone know what it was?

The Barca players should have been more supportive really.

Pique was almost trying to mediate if anything. Fuck that if racist comments players should be doing more to support Umtiti.

From what have read just there the referee did not hear it.

Last edited:

Nothanks

uh no, pique stopped umtiti from doing somethign stupid, getting a red or suspension only makes the situation worse.
pique handled it well and professionally

JamDav1982

uh no, pique stopped umtiti from doing somethign stupid, getting a red or suspension only makes the situation worse.
pique handled it well and professionally

By supposedly telling him to listen to Garcia as he was apologising/trying to explain?

Fuck that needs to get wired in and stick up for Umtiti before doing that.

As if Pique is the one who is reserved and diffuses situations anyway.

Horatio

You're welcome
As if Pique is the one who is reserved and diffuses situations anyway.

Pique is calculated. He knows he can get away with the stuff he does because he is the only one to do so in his team and his teammates will come step in between when something does happen.
He knows this could easily escalate if everyone gets involved.

JamDav1982

Pique is calculated. He knows he can get away with the stuff he does because he is the only one to do so in his team and his teammates will come step in between when something does happen.
He knows this could easily escalate if everyone gets involved.

All Pique did was push Umtiti and tell him to calm down as Sergio Gomes was trying to explain.

He can still take Umtiti out the situation and have a go at Espanyol players for any racist shit.

Quick enough to mouth off about far more trivial things.

Most likely he tried to diffuse as mates with Garcia would be my guess.

Home of Barca Fans