Samuel Umtiti

soul24rage

With the Euros coming up next year, I wonder if Umtiti is ok being 2nd choice to Lenglet in the LCB position for next season (that's assuming both of their current form remains the same).

If Umtiti is still 2nd choice, I could see him asking for a move or a loan in the Jan. 2020 transfer window.

LABarcaFan

Was decent today. Not bad at all.

Against teams like Alaves it does not mater who you play. Murillo, Vermaelen, Umtiti or someone from Barca B.I am not saying they are crappy players, but obviously, they are not good enough to play major role for the best team in Europe and World. Just have in mind that Bartomeu and E.Abidal are in heavy negotiations with Matthijs de Ligt and his agent. That kind of central defenders we need. De Ligt, along with Virgil van Dijk from Liverpool are the best in Europe.

Zidane82

Sooooooo breaking news !

Flamin Umtiti wants to stay at Barca ...

Surprise, Surprise ...

We’re too soft with these guys .. any other club would INSIST they have an operation and if they want them OUT they just make it so they want to leave ..

Sidewinder

Sooooooo breaking news !

Flamin Umtiti wants to stay at Barca ...

Surprise, Surprise ...

We’re too soft with these guys .. any other club would INSIST they have an operation and if they want them OUT they just make it so they want to leave ..

Yes, they are very soft. why would any player want to leave. high wages, nice weather. But i think i'd keep him. loan todibo, start pique and de ligt, lenglet and umtiti as subs. or play 3 at the back. the rb situation isn't the best, they should consider that.

khaled_a_d

Lol Umtiti can say whatever he wants but he ain’t staying if de Ligt arrives.
Same with Rakitic.

It is his decision, and only his decision to stay or leave.
That why he has a contract, same for Raki.
Only if a team present him with a better situation he will leave

abbbs97

It is his decision, and only his decision to stay or leave.
That why he has a contract, same for Raki.
Only if a team present him with a better situation he will leave

Yup but if we buy de Ligt, I’m sure the club will tell him that if you stay you won’t get enough playing time so it’ll probably cause him to listen to better offers from other clubs. Same with Rakitic.

I’d sell him ASAP. Not only has he massively declined but he refuses to listen to club’s recommendations to get surgery. We don’t need these kinds of attitudes in this club.

Home of Barca Fans