Samuel Umtiti

JamDav1982

Has a 60M buyout, and that needs to change. He has proven himself, so reinforce the goodwill of the surroundings right now, and pen a new contract with another couple of years added. Could be done during the spring, so that all the focus can be on January right now, but before summer please!
I don't doubt that he loves playing for Barca, but if we have learned anything from the Neymar-case, it is that buyouts should be ridiculous to be a safeguard. 150M on this guy should do it.

Read somewhere that he is putting it off until after the world cup.

Sounds ominous.

xXKonan

portada-sport-hoy-1510440520995.jpg

Sport says we are going to meet soon with Umtiti's representatives in order to give him a new contract with a much higher release clause as he has several offers from EPL teams.

wisconsincule

This guy is the fucking best. I’ve hated a majority of the moves the board has made but with this one they really knocked it out of the park. Give him an improved contract and a 1 billion euro release clause.

Xaviniesta

I hope he has a stand out performance in the CL KO round so the whole world will finally know he's the best CB in Europe

Horatio

You're welcome
Has not been all that great for Barca past couple games either. His passing been crap at times.

But that's how you know Umtiti is actually quality. Despite not performing at his best he is still making a solid impact. I don't see him costing us points.

Last edited:

krakdol

Was bad vs. Germany tonight.

I didn't think he was bad at all yesterday. If it's about the first goal, it's clearly on Jallet who got braindead on the wing in front of Werner.

If you think about the last minute goal, I'd say it's more on N'Zonzi... His defense was stellar overall.

And 2-2 in Germany (mostly team A) with the France B team is still a great result.

Lutece FC

I didn't think he was bad at all yesterday. If it's about the first goal, it's clearly on Jallet who got braindead on the wing in front of Werner.

If you think about the last minute goal, I'd say it's more on N'Zonzi... His defense was stellar overall.

And 2-2 in Germany (mostly team A) with the France B team is still a great result.

I talk about the second german goal.

xXKonan

Out of the back line Jallet was the worst one no doubt. Dude left Varane to die quite a bit in yesterday's match.

Umtiti-Varane will be the new Ramos-Pique without the banter and drama along with it. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans