Samuel Umtiti

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Next, he'll tell us CNN is the most credible source of information.

:valverde:

Btw , when I came back to this forum after the break I took I had no idea it was him while you spotted him instantly. Might change that location to "FCB1987 Containment Office" dawg. :coffee:

This is is you containing FCB1987:

4AakiFT.gif

And this is you "containing" BBZ :

48493b25526ab8e805bcc21874fc1ea1.gif

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Btw , when I came back to this forum after the break I took I had no idea it was him while you spotted him instantly. Might change that location to "FCB1987 Containment Office" dawg. :coffee:

This is is you containing FCB1987:

4AakiFT.gif

And this is you "containing" BBZ :

48493b25526ab8e805bcc21874fc1ea1.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

FCB1987 and messi15478 are just too easy to spot. By the way, messi15478 is a very active poster here right now...I just haven't called him out yet on the alt account since he's been behaving well.

Ole BBZ is a different beast, though.

Katarina1

Banned
Umtiti in a recent interview

I have become vegan, I do not eat meat, nor fish. I really pay attention to all that. All the vegetable proteins, which do me good. Pasta, I don?t eat that anymore. My body feels a lot better. I have lost 3kgs, I needed to. I have never felt so good physically. I have cut and gained in muscle at the same time, I have never worked this much, never down to the minutiae of each detail. I think that this will make the difference.

Catta

Don't think a vegan diet will restore him to his past self, but if it somehow helped, that would fix many problems regsrding the defense.

xXKonan

According to Xavi Campos (Cat Radio) Koeman doesn't trust Umtiti. He thinks Umtiti can only play 2-3 matches then the pain will appear again.

Andresito

Staff member
Fuck this guy. Biggest waste of talent in the history of football. He goes from starting for WC winner to basically retiring at 25.

CatalinR10

How many more years he has left? We need to at least loan him out.. something. He can't just waste time.

everyone knows he's done and no one wants him .

I think even as a free player no top team would want to pay his signing bonus or his salary demands.

I think only way any decent team , top 10 in any league , would get him , is if they are unaware of his situation.

This guy really looks finished. I watched some youtube Barca training videos and in some he looked like a cripple while jogging.

Andresito

Staff member
He probably has the level to be a backup at a club like Arsenal.
But then again nobody wants an unreliable backup who himself isn't even fit when he needs to step in.

Home of Barca Fans