Samuel Umtiti

Horatio

You're welcome
Tried it?

Every freaking hour for 10 days in Ibiza when I was staying with 8 Argentinians in an apartment.
It's quite addictive and healthy. There are whole methods on how to pour the water and a ritual to serving it. Quite interesting.
Enhances the mood.

Might get my own mate set soon.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Every freaking hour for 10 days in Ibiza when I was staying with 8 Argentinians in an apartment.
It's quite addictive and healthy. There are whole methods on how to pour the water and a ritual to serving it. Quite interesting.
Enhances the mood.

Might get my own mate set soon.

Will have to try it. Been looking to replace coffee but every 6 months or so I return to it again.

Horatio

You're welcome
Will have to try it. Been looking to replace coffee but every 6 months or so I return to it again.

Yeah it is healthy because you are taking in a lot of water. Taste might take getting used to, but for me reminded me of Turkish tea which I take without sugar anyways.

But seriously, to say Argentinians and Uruguayans are crazy for it is an understatement. Whenever you stay at a hostel or any heavy backpacker place you can spot the Argentinians for the thermos can they carry. Every single time.

Already ordered my set by the way(thermos can + bambillo + calabash + 1 bag of yerba. Only thing left is a bag for the thermos can). Will take it with me to Turkey and bring it with me to the beach. Might lure some girls.

Last edited:

xXKonan

wlADohB.jpg

Home of Barca Fans