Samuel Umtiti

Givenchy

I think Valverde wanted Inigo as a real 4th choice CB option and to be fair he would be a more reliable 4th choice CB than Verm at the moment.

its fucking scary that we have Umtiti and Pique (whos not exactly great right now) with old man Masche and Vermaelen as backup, although it seemed underwhelming we could really use Inigo

xXKonan

Yeah Inigo's release clause is a bit to much considering his talent level but considering the prices these days I would be a lot safer with having him as a 4th CB right now.

No offense to Verm even he can be a decent CB at his best but he cannot go one game without some sort of issue shortly after.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He had a poorer game today imo, I also didn't like how he just stopped defending completely when Sevilla got a throw in at the end of the game

xXKonan

His passing out the back hasn't been great and he nearly got punished for it in the first half when he got robbed by Muriel.

Horatio

You're welcome
Everybody's passing was off though after a certain moment, or at least not as good as the first 20 min. Could be because of the rain.

BarçaBarça

Has a 60M buyout, and that needs to change. He has proven himself, so reinforce the goodwill of the surroundings right now, and pen a new contract with another couple of years added. Could be done during the spring, so that all the focus can be on January right now, but before summer please!
I don't doubt that he loves playing for Barca, but if we have learned anything from the Neymar-case, it is that buyouts should be ridiculous to be a safeguard. 150M on this guy should do it.

Home of Barca Fans