Samuel Umtiti

xXKonan

DXzf3KTXcAA4Ty-.jpg

Says Mou wants Umtiti and United is willing to offer him a 9 million euro salary.

If we can sell him to united for £80m I think that's pretty good business, he's a very nice good CB but nothing screams irreplaceable to me like Puyol was.

Givenchy

No chance he goes to United, massive step down for a CB of his quality. City though? Pep has a huge pull on players

If we can sell him to united for £80m I think that's pretty good business, he's a very nice good CB but nothing screams irreplaceable to me like Puyol was.

Your worst post on this forum. I think we should all step back and appreciate the magnitude of that statement.

You can easily afford his clause, so no need for him to go to Utd first. Would probably make a good pair with Ramos.

Too bad he’ll renew soon and you’ll never get him. Guess you’ll have to make do with Varane aka the next Maldini.

Your worst post on this forum. I think we should all step back and appreciate the magnitude of that statement.

You can easily afford his clause, so no need for him to go to Utd first. Would probably make a good pair with Ramos.

Too bad he’ll renew soon and you’ll never get him. Guess you’ll have to make do with Varane aka the next Maldini.

What on earth are you on about?

Crying-Real.jpg

>yfw Umtiti will never play for you

Nonsense I'm not a madridiot so let's drop that right now before I get pissed.

All I'm saying is £80m buys us a very good defender. One who can be a threat on set pieces, is faster and stronger.

I love Umtiti but not the end of the world if he's sold although I can't think of anyone better off the top of my head I'm sure they exist

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If we can sell Messi for 300m I think that's pretty good business. I can't think of anyone better off the top of my head I'm sure they exist.

:lol:

Yeah losing Umtiti would mean we lost mojo and that there's no life post Messi - It took 8 years for the stupid board to get us a proper defender, the last one was Gerard Pique! We should aim to make him a leader of the team just like we did with Pique!!

We should hope and aim to develop the combo of Samuel - Arthur - Dembele into a group that would lead the team for a generation just like Pique - Xavi and Messi have!

He'll be renewed. Should just be a matter of wage negotiations really, he's going to get a huge payraise because he's currently among our lowest paid players. His agent might be making him wait until after the world cup to get as much leverage as possible.

Can't say he hasn't earned the payraise. Just give him a 300m+ buyout to match.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

He has done very well for us so far.

80 million? What are going to do?

Raid Liverpool again?

Which young defender is better than Umtiti?

I'd take De Ligt tbh. Strong in the air and huge potential. Suits Barcelona as a ball playing defender

I'm not saying we should sell Umtiti but if he wants to go to United for whatever reason won't hold it against him, thanks for everything. Let's invest the £80m in some talent

Home of Barca Fans