Samuel Umtiti

Egert

Estonian Culé
Seems like way toooo much injuries so far...

Statement claims that the game vs Atlético Madrid tomorrow is the only game Umtiti will miss. His return depends on his recovery. [fcb]
Samuel Umtiti has been injured for the first time in his professional career. #fcblive

Xavinho

Samuel Umtiti has been injured for the first time in his professional career. #fcblive

What? He was injured for a couple of months just last season. He missed several matches in November and December. I was disappointed because he'd been playing so well before that and because he didn't recover in time to face PSG in the league.

Egert

Estonian Culé
What? He was injured for a couple of months just last season. He missed several matches in November and December. I was disappointed because he'd been playing so well before that and because he didn't recover in time to face PSG in the league.

Oh sorry, just saw it on twitter and thought it was true. My bad.

Xavinho

Oh sorry, just saw it on twitter and thought it was true. My bad.

Nah, I think it's fcblive's bad ;)

I just checked on transfermarkt to make sure I wasn't imagining things. For some reason it just lists him as "not in the squad" instead of "injured" during the time he missed, so maybe that's why they got it wrong.

Professor Chaos

PoHNgxm.jpg

Yep, that's enough internet for today folks
9ISGdYh.png

Home of Barca Fans