Samuel Umtiti

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I liked what I saw from him :) Good that we signed him before his value went up with those performances for France.

ATLBarcaFan

Thought he played really well yesterday, did think he could have done a better job at closing down on the winning goal however

Devils

Excited to see what becomes of him at Barca.

The kid had a very good Euro given it was the start to his France career.

Good thing we bought him when he did, his value definitely went up after the Euro.

Icarium

Lifestealer
His passing is surprisingly very good. Will be a great fit for barca, happy that we signed him for only 25M.

xXKonan

[tw]752516411038150656[/tw]

[tw]752516813859098624[/tw]

[tw]752517432103694338[/tw]

[tw]752517833909628928[/tw]

God Serena

Thought he played really well yesterday, did think he could have done a better job at closing down on the winning goal however

If he closes in and gets dribbled like several other French players he'd have really been at fault. If he closes in and Eder passes to an open man who runs into the space left behind he gets absolutely crucified by both the Barca and French fanbases.

He made the right decision not to commit. It was just a really powerful, well placed shot.

serghei

I like him, for a 22 years old player he is impressive. His passing is both sharp and precise, I like that.

Trickykid

Just 60m buy-out? I guess he'll have renewed and raised the clause if he ever gets so good that he'll be attractive at that price, but still?

Home of Barca Fans