Samuel Umtiti

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I like Umtiti. Great CB with high potential. Plus, he's French and knows Pogba. Would make it easier for him to settle in if he comes.
Just a bit skeptical since it is MD and no reliable sources reporting it so far. We'll see.

xXKonan

The Article MD published today in regards to Umtiti, came from Fernando Polo, He's one of MD's most reliable Journalists, along with Miguel Rico. I wouldn't have bat an eye if it was someone else but Polo? He Likely got his info from someone in the board.

Polo was saying when the Original Rumor was posted yesterday, the Board wasn't happy about it and wanted to keep things under wraps for the time being until next month and so the denials came out yesterday.

I'm not saying it's completely a 100% deal that is done but highly likely this rumor could be true. and we will just have to wait and see if it does happen in July.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
[tw]739872194541584384[/tw]

Also, take a look at who he follows on Twitter. Two clubs, Lyon and FC Barcelona.

Trickykid

Well now i´m excited.

Yeah, I must admit I got a tiny bit excited too.
Honesty, I have barely watched him play at all, but most reports are positive and he'd sound like a good fit. One thing I don't get, though, is the rumored price. If he's that much of a prospect, then 20-25M with 3 years left on his contract sounds like a huge bargain.

Jombi

This is the stuff of nightmares. An unproven player from a crappy league, far from good enough for Barca! He is only good on youtube! We WANT MARQUINHOS!

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Who The Fuck is Marquinhos?! WE WANT PROVEN TALENT! WE WANT KOSCIELNY AND MERTESACKER AND GABRIEL!!! and if we can't get them, let's buy Thiago Silva!!!!! And if we can't get him, let's buy the black Jesus himself - Wes "Jamaican Blunt Hitting Jesus " Morgan !!!!!!!!!!!

Home of Barca Fans