Samuel Umtiti

zanela

1-Halilovic looked same height as Messi when they had photos together

I was waiting for you to surface.

No way is he the same as Messi. This one was the only pic I could find of theirs together. If you have a better one, pls share. But I'd be gobsmacked if it was indeed true.

CLvO7iWUMAQnN7s.jpg

khaled_a_d

I was waiting for you to surface.

No way is he the same as Messi. This one was the only pic I could find of theirs together. If you have a better one, pls share. But I'd be gobsmacked if it was indeed true.

CLvO7iWUMAQnN7s.jpg

This picture is the one I had in mind,considering the angle of it he really look same height to me.Both listed either 1,69 or 1,70.No way he is closer to Giovinco
And as I said in general I agree with the listed height specially in top clubs like Barca who do their work in the medical.nothing to defend tbh.
Edit:but tbf many players had conflicts about their height,Dongou was once listed 170 at some sites and 180 at others :lol: .Ie also was listed 1,76,180 & 1,83.club actually changed the listed height during his tenure with Barca B.though I doubt this is the case with Alen with 2 medicals in Barca & Gijon.but you can never know

Last edited:

God Serena

Will he be starting tomorrow? If he could handle the world champs he should surely be able to handle a team with only one win in this entire Euro.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
French media seem to think so, Deschamps going in with the same team.

It will still be a very big test for him, with the pressure and how he could get blasted for one mistake. Cristiano's movement is still very good so if he loses him out of sight in front of goal it could get ugly.

xXKonan

French media seem to think so, Deschamps going in with the same team.

It will still be a very big test for him, with the pressure and how he could get blasted for one mistake. Cristiano's movement is still very good so if he loses him out of sight in front of goal it could get ugly.
His brother talked to rac1 the day before yesterday, and he said Umtiti is ready for CR7. He views this game as a preparation for the Classico. :cheers:

xXKonan

CnBVEbhXgAIhMNj.jpg

Officially starts for France!

Good Luck Umtiti and I hope you and France could bring home the trophy.

xXKonan

Played a solid final. he probably shouldn't have backed off on Eder when he took that shot, but other than that he's Been solid.

can't wait for him to wear our colors.

Home of Barca Fans