Samuel Umtiti

Jefecito

Translation of what Aulas says in that article?

He's saying that Barça made contacted them 10 days ago but Umtiti isn't leaving atm as there's no negotiation with Barça.
His brother and agent also denies negotiation with Barça and says that he has no clue where this information came from.
Pure invention from MD, with the regular "5 year contract" and stuff.

Nucky

Reasonable price.. I can't say much about him cuz I don't follow Ligue 1 but 20-25M for a young CB is a good price.. Suarez will be here in July, Umiti for 20-25 and a back up striker to replace MSN if needed..

Jombi

Barcelona might "expect to pay" whatever, but I think he'll be 30m at least in this market. Add-ons included.

Joe598

Didin't watch Ligue 1. What kind of player is he?

Fast, strong CB or Lb who likes to play out from he back. He who relies more on his reading of the game than having to tackle, although he is v good at that also. He would fit in very well with our style and is the perfect option for us atm.

Joe598

Great with some french sources as well. I am getting my hopes high :)
A transfer that would make perfect sense.

Same here, would be a tragedy of we don't sign him, he's cheap, young, wants to play in Spain, lot of potential and can back up both lb and CB, wiz view to playing more frequently in the future.

FC B

Fast, strong CB or Lb who likes to play out from he back. He who relies more on his reading of the game than having to tackle, although he is v good at that also. He would fit in very well with our style and is the perfect option for us atm.

Nice to read that, thanks!
Similar to Abidal when he came to us but much better in offensive.

Well, there must be no reason for Barca not go for this transfer then !

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans