Samuel Umtiti

xXKonan

I think he'll play but it will be very little.

He won't be able to weasel his way back into being 3rd Choice like he did in the past couple of seasons and will be stuck at 4th Choice.

Neeraj

To be honest, I don't consider Umtiti a professional footballer anymore, you just cannot. He made his decision a few years ago and now he can live with it (and unfortunately, so must we, just write off his wages and move on).

Richard.H

Samuel Umtiti: "I don't see myself at a club other than FC Barcelona. I have been clear with everyone on this issue." [canal football club] https://t.co/YAJ6TWuY3X

"I feel great in Barcelona. I know very well no other club will take me. I can sit on the sidelines and watch all the games while getting paid millions. When I don't go to practice, I can enjoy the beach and go to my villa on the hills. You'd be a fool to not want to be here."

Porque

"I feel great in Barcelona. I know very well no other club will take me. I can sit on the sidelines and watch all the games while getting paid millions. When I don't go to practice, I can enjoy the beach and go to my villa on the hills. You'd be a fool to not want to be here."

"Barcelona have a long and illustrious history of contracting crocked players. It is part of their Corporate Social Responsibility to give contracts to those, who through physical injury, are unable to play football. I am delighted to be a part of this mission and join such names as Emmanual Petit, Marc Underuranus, Jeremy Mathieu, Alex Song and Vertonghan.

Signed
Sam "WORLD CUP WINNER BIATCHES" Umtiti.

Jallo

Three years out and he is still a better defender than pique and Lenglet his level of greatness is spectacular. I cannot wait to get Araujo and Umi combo

Last edited:

Katarina1

Banned
Nice of our 4th choice CB to step in vs Juventus when one of our starters was suspended and his replacement was injured.

It?s great having a 4th choice we can rely on.

Home of Barca Fans