Samuel Umtiti

clemente

Just looked it up, we are paying him 230k a week... I feel like I'm living in a bubble, I would need to save up for a decade to have that much money, this guy is actually financially even worse than Turan for us.

vuji_31

OMG how I hate him.

I think he is now just smiling somewhere in his 5mil euro villa, and thinking how Barca is stupid.
He is nowhere ready for 90 minutes almost for 3 years in a row.

Laplacian

Just looked it up, we are paying him 230k a week... I feel like I'm living in a bubble, I would need to save up for a decade to have that much money, this guy is actually financially even worse than Turan for us.

Mate you can be a nobel prize winning physicist and still earn less in a year than what a footballer makes in a month. Don't put yourself down.

clemente

[tw]1245712934409400324[/tw]

From this to a really low point in his carreer in such a short period of time, hope he finds his way back up.

Andresito

Staff member
He's supposed to be in his prime, but he's probably in his worst since debuting for Lyon. What a career down the drain. I doubt he'll ever play for a league title aspiring club again.

xXKonan

Sport claims Lazio, Roma and Torino are interested in Umtiti.

If the rumors are true I wouldn't be surprised if he thought of himself to be above those types of clubs so he wouldn't move.

khaled_a_d

If the rumors are true I wouldn't be surprised if he thought of himself to be above those types of clubs so he wouldn't move.

Bigger problem is salary. I doubt they can pay him what he gets, and he has 3 years left.
Can see a Vermaelen type of loan to Roma or Lazio at best.
Players would rarely accept a lower club & salary at same time even for playing time. Only when their contract close to an end and they can take a longer contract now.

JerseyAddict

Sport claims Lazio, Roma and Torino are interested in Umtiti.

Barcelona us full of a high payed low performing players that think of themselves they are creme de la creme... Jet they are either injured or underperforming.

Porque

No one to blame but ourselves. When renewed in 2018, it should have been conditional to getting knee surgery. And even saying that, for the wages he was demanding it would of been better to offload him off of a WC winners medal.

But at that point who would expect Lenglet to become instant starter material. Just turned 25 and feels like he has been here forever.

Home of Barca Fans