Samuel Umtiti

Messigician

Umtiti: "I take notes of the work that my coaches do, of all the ones I have had, I write down the things that I like and those that I don't."

KingLeo10

Umtiti: "I take notes of the work that my coaches do, of all the ones I have had, I write down the things that I like and those that I don't."

:lol::lol: not only did he partly cost the team v Roma with his contract extension drama

but he's topped that off with stealing Barca's wages since summer 18 and now is acting like he's some director of football.

please just focus on playing well.

Messigician

:lol::lol: not only did he partly cost the team v Roma with his contract extension drama

but he's topped that off with stealing Barca's wages since summer 18 and now is acting like he's some director of football.

please just focus on playing well.

Yeah tell me about it lmao

CatalinR10

Last CL game he played was almost 1 year and a half ago.

Nice to see that he is ok so far all things considered.

Should still sell him since he's a Cr asslicker.

EdmondDantes

Looking a lot sharper these days, even in tonight's cameo. I confess I never saw this coming after his injuries and disastrous pre-season. Keep it up Samuel.

mc_lovin

Would be massive for us if he reaches his pre injury form. Hes just a far better player than Lenglet (or was). But who am I kidding.

jamrock

It takes a good 12 plus months to get over a injury like he's before you can truly find yourself, hopefully he is now making the turn.

Home of Barca Fans