Samuel Umtiti

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
He hasn't looked great at all since he came back.

I strongly believe his knee still bothers him, but he's trying to hide it and convince the team/club that things are fine and we can still rely on him. The way he moves and he runs shows someone who doesn't look confident in his own body right now.

Seems like he's a ticking time bomb right now as in he will likely have a bad injury again.

That's really not good news. We aren't the best at the back as it is and without any competition for Pique, we're just going to even poorer. Todibo doesn't convince me at all, he is way off fist team level at the moment.

khaled_a_d

That's really not good news. We aren't the best at the back as it is and without any competition for Pique, we're just going to even poorer. Todibo doesn't convince me at all, he is way off fist team level at the moment.

The problem with current defense, is while it can do really well at times. It needs our midfield to be more conservative.
This affects the whole team, and when we play more advanced against quick teams, both Lenglet and Pique will be exposed due to lack of speed.
This is why an inform Umtiti is essential for the success of the team. Todibo could be an upgrade but he is a bit too green

Andrew M

The problem with current defense, is while it can do really well at times. It needs our midfield to be more conservative.
This affects the whole team, and when we play more advanced against quick teams, both Lenglet and Pique will be exposed due to lack of speed.
This is why an inform Umtiti is essential for the success of the team. Todibo could be an upgrade but he is a bit too green

If we can keep the ball 75% of the time and use possession to defend then it's fine but our mid seems incapable.

Zidane82

Umtiti was a disaster !!

Annoyed at Umtiti .... minutes after he scored that own goal he then gives a terrible pass out of our box ( using his weak right foot) which goes straight to one of their forwards. ... then Umtiti SCREAMS at poor Puig !!

We should sell him and then get Demiral/Rugani on loan or permanently as part of selling Rakitic to Juventus.

I’m still worried about our centerback depth with Umtiti’s fitness uncertain and Todibo unproven.

Theconomist

His career as a top defender is over.
Sorry dude should have went for long term preservation instead of short term glory
You will do well in qatar

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Nah, he has won the WC. Plenty of great players failed to achieve that. Plenty of mediocre players managed to do that as well. But the WC is the WC, the most important trophy in anyone's career. I respect his decision to rush himself for the WC. However, it looks like he is done as a top defender so I won't be too mad if we sell him next summer.

abbbs97

and here we have another player with idiotic decisions. add him to the list of dembele and rakitic.

sacrificing your career for personal glory at the age of 25. he is done and we should've sold him a long time ago. he shouldnt even be in the squad and todibo should take his place instead.

and here we have another player with idiotic decisions. add him to the list of dembele and rakitic.

sacrificing your career for personal glory at the age of 25. he is done and we should've sold him a long time ago. he shouldnt even be in the squad and todibo should take his place instead.

No problem, we've just bought the new VVD. Xavier Mbuyamba

Tackle

EDKFiaKXYAYvGGC.jpg

Dropped by France.

Club career finished.
National career finished.

xXKonan

If what he has shown since he got back and preseason it's correct to leave him out.

He isn't going to displace Lenglet any time soon or possibly ever again if what we have seen of him and his potential grenade in his knee going off again. He barely looks good enough to be third choice here right now.

Home of Barca Fans