Samuel Umtiti

Havesaks

Looks good to me tbh

Not at all - he looks rusty, but i think its all right giving him playing time, he hasnt directly been at fault for the goals, but normal umtiti would have prevented the first one. Pique is clearly at fault for the second one.

Im a bit concerned about his running, but he has been out for a long time, so he is probably just rusty and causious.

Jallo

I don’t know how he made it through the game. He looked rusty and out of shape for the most part. Lacked the explosiveness he usually has in winning aerial duels. Otherwise good performance considering he has played or trained in 4 months. It’s great to have him back.

Nothanks

biggesst part of the season is coming up now, if he is 100% healthy where else will he get match fitness?
not sitting in the bench.

clemente

I don't understand how in the world he was given 90 minutes? I always see players after such injuries come back into the scene by getting 20min, 45min, and then maybe full game. Just unneccasary and it almost cost us badly.

Barcilliant

The same thing happened when he came back against AM. Shitverde played hm the whole 90 minutes. There is something mentally wrong with Valverde. We are stacked with CBS. Umtiti could have played one half and Lenglet the other.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't understand how in the world he was given 90 minutes? I always see players after such injuries come back into the scene by getting 20min, 45min, and then maybe full game. Just unneccasary and it almost cost us badly.

Welcome to Valverde logic.

There's no big mystery. He is just a stupid and limited manager on this level.

tacticvarium

The club wants to sell him so they have to show he is now healthy.

At least that's what I hope:lol:

Last edited:

Donatello

I don't care how he played today. I just hope he gets his match fitness back in time. This guy is crucial for our CL hopes.

Don't get me wrong, Lenglet has been excellent but he is no match for in form Umtiti.

Home of Barca Fans