Samuel Umtiti

FCBfan22

Congrats EV. That's what you get if you throw players straight in from injuries.

I expect something similar happening with Rakitić today.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Just put him in a cast until the end of the season. No point risking the long-term health of our most talented CB.

khaled_a_d

Congrats EV. That's what you get if you throw players straight in from injuries.

I expect something similar happening with Rakitić today.

Not the case this time
Umtiti got green light during Betis game and didn't play but was just on bench, then international break. Those are 2 weeks after medical team giving him clearance to play him.

xXKonan

I mean with Lenglet and how well he was doing, Valverde could have afforded to take his time to reintegrate him but instead, he just threw him back in.

:neutral:

shadows

Hope they let him take his time now and recover relaxedly..and keep him away from EV's sight :D.. Lenglet has been a great buy and has been an apt replacement.. if only the board had the smarts to do the same for Pique with a replacement so that his error prone ass could've been benched!

xXKonan

Needs to get the surgery done on his knee already and just sit him out for the rest of the season.

Can't keep risking himself like this or it's going to be completely fucked for the rest of his career.

khaled_a_d

Needs to get the surgery done on his knee already and just sit him out for the rest of the season.

Can't keep risking himself like this or it's going to be completely fucked for the rest of his career.

Surgeries usually means long term risk actually, that is why we have been trying to avoid it

Home of Barca Fans