Samuel Umtiti

xXKonan

The best game he's had this tournament so far.

Seems like him and Varane are finally on the same wavelength as a partnership.

ASordidGod

Really like Umtiti as a defender, don't like the way he falls over all the time holding his face. Sadly he's by no means the only one who does this.

TitoTata

Banned
Solid game today.

Also did a good job pushing Suarez away from the crowd when things were getting bad. :lol:

I thought he was poor today ( again)

To be honest, with every game Umtiti has played in this competition his value looks to be falling ...
today ... he smashed into Suarez , slightly injuring him , then smashed into Suarez again but this time hurt himself .... then tried dribbling past two players in his own penalty box , slips and loses possession..... I despair with the guy ...

Joan

I thought he was poor today ( again)

To be honest, with every game Umtiti has played in this competition his value looks to be falling ...
today ... he smashed into Suarez , slightly injuring him , then smashed into Suarez again but this time hurt himself .... then tried dribbling past two players in his own penalty box , slips and loses possession..... I despair with the guy ...
You just don't like Umtiti.

That's fine.

El Flaco

Just scored the opener vs. Belgium in World Cup semi-final

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/pci62/mzwgtt" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

Home of Barca Fans