Samuel Umtiti

FCBfan22

He was the real cb today while the other clown was up field trying to score and left us exposed

Exposed? Sevilla did fuck all... Did you even watch the match? You can be exposed when the opponent is actually dangerous.

Not saying that I like Pique as a RW, though. Anyway, great game from Sam. Not much to do, but when he was called upon, he performed. Almost scored too.

:lol:

BarçaBarça

When he extends I would like everyone who thought he seriously wanted to leave for more money to admit they were wrong.
Or at least take every media-generated story a little less serious next time - I mean, Sport puts a picture of Umtiti swimming in money on the front page and people call him greedy in here right after - how obvious can it be?

El Guaje

[tw]991078452714491904[/tw]

This kid has some serious attitude problem.:shakeshead:

He threw some beer down the bus? :O Send him to court!!! Also dont forget all the DJs and other performers doing this to people close to the stage. They must all be fined and sent to prison........

Nothanks

oh noo how terrible he spilled beer on some people that make a living out of lying about said stars to stir controversy

/s

Home of Barca Fans