Samuel Umtiti

Barcilliant

His brother must be one stupid mother fucker. Crucial time of the season and he starts asking for payrise and talking about other clubs interest.

Other players have contract renewals and speculation too but they don't get distracted. Umtiti has been great for a season and a half but his form has collapsed. It money is his sole motivation then we probably need to get rid of him.

Buy Lenglet or De Ligt first and then sell him but only at 60 million.

Last edited:

clemente

Was blaming Valverde last couple days but that moment where Dzeko was by himself alone in our box and got an open header with Umtiti and Pique not marking him at all, wish someone could find it, what the fuck was that defence? This is your character in CL quarters? Vermaelen should have played that game. I don't know how he went from one of my favourite players to someone who I despise, wouldn't mind cashing in on 150m from MU.

Nothanks

i never understood the idea of someone thinking cashing in on a player is a good idea and then throwing out a number like 150m.

so do you rate that player to be a 150m type of player? if so that means you surely think highly of him... then why sell at all lmao oh right because the next "highly rated gem" is the flavor of the month and will most likely not live up to 7/10th's of what a player like umtiti is.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
My thing with Umtiti is why the hell did he do this contract shit in the critical part of the season? NO good strategy in that whatsoever. I do believe he himself knows he messed up and mayyybe that is showing in his recent performances. He basically put himself under more pressure by pulling that.

raedkuwait

I dont want this guy at barca after wut happend, he cost us the CL, if it was varmaline playing instead of him we wouldnt have gone out, plus his attitude after asking for money increase is shit, i hope we sell him

Last edited:

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
I dont want this guy at barca after wut happend, he cost us the CL, if it was varmaline playing instead of him we wouldnt have gone out, plus his attitude after asking for money increase is shit, i hope we sell him
I’m sorry but that’s absurd. There’s more aspect to our loss vs Roma than just Umtiti. He’s not the only one who underperformed

ryuken

One money hungry muthafuka really, nothing else, when you let your stupid ass brother publicly demand pay raise and flirt with other clubs right at the most crucial part of the season and your form hit shietville.

SeloBarca

Why do every single player have brothers or fathers that are total assholes?
Umtiti seemed like such a humble guy, didnt expect him to put up demands.

Barcilliant

Why do every single player have brothers or fathers that are total assholes?
Umtiti seemed like such a humble guy, didnt expect him to put up demands.

You have to remember these guys come from very humble backgrounds - financially that is. When a family member hits the jackpot everyone wants a cut. They hire family to take care of the finances and also to give them employment and money. It's common.

RIZALDINHO

Was blaming Valverde last couple days but that moment where Dzeko was by himself alone in our box and got an open header with Umtiti and Pique not marking him at all, wish someone could find it, what the fuck was that defence? This is your character in CL quarters? Vermaelen should have played that game. I don't know how he went from one of my favourite players to someone who I despise, wouldn't mind cashing in on 150m from MU.

no club is going to pay 150m for him when they can sign for 60m. thats his release clause

Porque

Been feeling that his head hasn't been in the game for a while. Also kind of feel that the board have thought that his sale would partly fund Griezmann. Disaster move but would not be surprised.

Lastly 60m is peanuts in the current market and we could not find a replacement at a similar fee. De Ligt may be Ligtyears away from elite starter material- even so would cost Umtiti money, Vermaelen isn't reliable injury wise and Mina isn't in favour.

JamDav1982

Been feeling that his head hasn't been in the game for a while. Also kind of feel that the board have thought that his sale would partly fund Griezmann. Disaster move but would not be surprised.

Lastly 60m is peanuts in the current market and we could not find a replacement at a similar fee. De Ligt may be Ligtyears away from elite starter material- even so would cost Umtiti money, Vermaelen isn't reliable injury wise and Mina isn't in favour.

No one is looking to sell him to fund Griezmann transfer.

Porque

Depends how replaceable the board see him. You have money-in options and money-out. Barcelona are notorious not good at raising value for money out bar the Neymar anomaly, while FFP is a an issue we also have to contend with.

We seen with Thiago that Barcelona will sacrifice a BO bid of an undervalued asset if they feel they can recuperate elsewhere.

Home of Barca Fans