Samuel Umtiti

raskolnikov

Marcelo and Isco are not on peanuts though.

Thought that was the case but they surely are not anymore. I looked it up and they get 200k and 115k a week. There isnt anyone at real that get really underpaid compared to the rest. Bale is overpaid with 350k though. Overall its pretty solid.
Compare it to us and Umtiti is underpaid with 40k (very much), I think we pay Gomes 80k and Paco 90k. Messi with an insane 615k per week is the most mindbuggling though.

JamDav1982

Thought that was the case but they surely are not anymore. I looked it up and they get 200k and 115k a week. There isnt anyone at real that get really underpaid compared to the rest. Bale is overpaid with 350k though. Overall its pretty solid.
Compare it to us and Umtiti is underpaid with 40k (very much), I think we pay Gomes 80k and Paco 90k. Messi with an insane 615k per week is the most mindbuggling though.

Real also dump their legendary players quicker while Barca look after Iniesta/Xavi types with big contracts in early thirties.

Fairly sure Real paid big wages to that 16 yr old from Norway and have done same with the young Brazilian kid. Not counted in their squad for now but not type of thing Barca do either.

GOAT_SUAREZ

and that 615k for Messi doesn't include bonus, signing bonus and loyalty bonus.

Does anyone has the graph which compared the ratio of wage structure and revenue of top European teams. The graph said that when MSN was there, Barca had the worst wage structure.

Nothanks

umtiti was covering the possible cross in the air, and had space to gain power wether jumping our out muscling

pique was the interceptor in that situation and paulinho as-well they both didn't do great the biggest problem was dembele not tracking back and letting the pass easily get there

it feels like alot of the people here pointlessly criticizing have never played in a real team with tactics.. these things are basic football.

umtiti was covering the possible cross in the air, and had space to gain power wether jumping our out muscling

pique was the interceptor in that situation and paulinho as-well they both didn't do great the biggest problem was dembele not tracking back and letting the pass easily get there

it feels like alot of the people here pointlessly criticizing have never played in a real team with tactics.. these things are basic football.

Paulinho being clueless doesn't mean Umtiti should allow unmarked Vasquez in front of him 2 yards away from goal while waiting to protect the cross in air. And it's not like he was covering Vasquez too, he tried to mark him only after the ball was crossed to him. It was like he was watching Football match on 3D. No way Pique could intercept the cross from such a close range. You was correct to block the near post.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans