Samuel Umtiti

Raketa10

Umtiti wasn't clear on his future in an apperance on 'Telefoot':

He didn't clear up his future plans when asked about a possible contract renewal at Barça. He said "Joker" when asked by the journalist. He gave the same response when asked a second interesting question by the journalist on thow: "Will you sign for Manchester United?"

Last edited:

Givenchy

Umtiti wasn't clear on his future in an apperance on 'Telefoot':

He didn't clear up his future plans when asked about a possible contract renewal at Barça. He said "Joker" when asked by the journalist. He gave the same response when asked a second interesting question by the journalist on thow: "Will you sign for Manchester United?"

don't like this attitude from him, thought he was better than that. I don't fear him leaving for United, thats a massive step down but City? wouldn't suprise me if he wants to player under Pep

cro-man

Another one who is taking advantage of his contract since neymar left us because of his buyout:worthy: Dont like his attitude i am all for it giving him more but like this? Just because of this i would say fuck him let him go and set a sign for the rest. We are fc barcelona and not some small club.... Players are leaving for us their clubs and not the other way around neymar is already having his own hell in psg of his move...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sport says he wants to raise his salary to 9m a year and the club said no. It is going to be tough.

Is this why we are allegedly evaluating other CBs?

xXKonan

Sport says he wants to raise his salary to 9m a year and the club said no. It is going to be tough.

Is this why we are allegedly evaluating other CBs?
We are evaluating other CBs with the uncertainty of Yerry and Verm and with Pique getting up there in age as well it's best we are always scouting the market for CBs.

I predict Umtiti will sign a new deal like Miguel Rico has been reporting.

Givenchy

Another one who is taking advantage of his contract since neymar left us because of his buyout:worthy: Dont like his attitude i am all for it giving him more but like this? Just because of this i would say fuck him let him go and set a sign for the rest. We are fc barcelona and not some small club.... Players are leaving for us their clubs and not the other way around neymar is already having his own hell in psg of his move...

if Umtiti wasnt the best CB in the world then sure. any player leaving Barca is doing it for the money pure and simple, you don't step down from the pinnacle of club football

FCBfan22

Umtiti:

Will you renew with Barca?
"No Answer"

Will you sign with United?
"No Answer"

Have you spoken with Griezmann about joining Barca?
"No"

Have you lied during this interview?
"Yes"

Griezmann comfirmed.

CulerMania

This is a contract negotiating tactic. Nothing more. Relax. Which idiot thought only a 60m buyout would be good enough though? Even Paco got a 100m+ buyout.

Last edited:

Raketa10

Umtiti:

Will you renew with Barca?
"No Answer"

Will you sign with United?
"No Answer"

Have you spoken with Griezmann about joining Barca?
"No"

Have you lied during this interview?
"Yes"

Griezmann comfirmed.

I hope that our management understands that Umtiti's renewal should be No.1 priority and not Griezmann!

Raketa10

Well we are the ones to blame for this. Why the fuck do you put 60m price tag on any player? Just put 1bn and you’ll save yourself from a lot of trouble. He was basically Robert's only cheap signing and this renovation will be so expensive that it will basically nullify the price we paid for him so we'll again end up with extremely expensive player.

I don't think we have any right to be angry at him, anyone would do the same since he is now in much better position than we are. He has 9 mil offer on the table so why would he be satisfied with 5, 6 or 7 mil? Not to mention that next year he might get even more and all of that because some idiot didn't put one more zero in his buyout clause!

We don't have any option other than meet his demands since there is no chance we'll be able to buy a player with his qualities for 60 mil. We basically don't have any bargaining power in this case.

Last edited:

Albo

It is probably a negotiating tactic but it's weird that he is asking for a salary like that after only 2 years at the club and he is at his first contract here. He can go get his 9m Euros at United if he wants it that much.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
GL to him if he wants to move. We'll be fine.

It's just a (disrespectful) ploy to raise his worth imo.

Home of Barca Fans