Samuel Umtiti

clemente

Should be Fekir over Lemar, N'zonzi over Matuidi, Kondogbia over Pogba. Deschit will waste one of the most talented French sides ever, luckily they are all young and a new manager can use them better after he gets the booth after World cup.

ASordidGod

He's been getting wound up in matches a lot more recently. Probably still angry about the Espanyol incident; gets racially abused and nothing happens. Joke of a league in that regard.

Messi983

is this the third game he's had a problem with bilbao? don't usually see him get mad unless it's them lol

I think there is still bad blood between him and Bilbao after Aduriz punching his throat in Copa game last season. It's good Aduriz didn't start yesterday as I could easily see him provoking Umtiti again and get him expelled.

His heads already on the move to United.

We cannot allow this contract situation to drag out. He has to sign a new contract ASAP or be sold so we have time for an adequate replacement like De Ligt

Windhook

Man Utd can sign Gomes or other backups in the squad any time they want. Umtiti is unrealistic transfer, the media speculation is just to spice up negotiations on his new contract.

What are you talking about.

He hasn't been playing well lately so he may be thinking about a move in the summer.

It's very important he signs a new contract ASAP why is he delaying talks? No reason not to sign De Bruyne signed one as soon as speculation started and showed his commitment to his club.

Umtiti needs to do the same or be moved on so he doesn't take us for fools and wastes time like Dani Alves did.

He may also think Spain is a racist country due to the racial abuse he suffered and may be ready to move.

We need to be realistic here and not let sentiment cloud the possibilities of him leaving and the clubs plan in case he does leave

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He hasn't been playing well lately so he may be thinking about a move in the summer.

It's very important he signs a new contract ASAP why is he delaying talks? No reason not to sign De Bruyne signed one as soon as speculation started and showed his commitment to his club.

Umtiti needs to do the same or be moved on so he doesn't take us for fools and wastes time like Dani Alves did.

He may also think Spain is a racist country due to the racial abuse he suffered and may be ready to move.

We need to be realistic here and not let sentiment cloud the possibilities of him leaving and the clubs plan in case he does leave

Did you watch the Chelsea game???

He's a troll and this is his final warning before lengthy ban

I'm not a troll I'm a realist

I suppose you guys are the ones who said Neymar will never ever leave the club he has everything he wants here.

I've bought up very valid points and if this forum can't stomach an unpopular opinion I'll be moving myself. Facts are if he didn't care about money and was so committed as you all say why hasn't he signed a contract like De Bruyne did the moment media speculation started?

If our club is so attractive why do we pay wages that at esk high?

We need to be realistic and consider all possibilities I'm not a troll for bringing up what may happen

Home of Barca Fans