Samuel Umtiti

FCBfan22

umtiti-puyol.jpg

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I think Umtiti has pretty decent odds to go down as the GOAT Barca CB. I just haven't seen anyone as talented in every way imaginable as this guy.

I've been crazing about him for well over a year and these past months he's finally getting the recognition from everyone that he deserves.

Get in line. I was crazing about him when he was LB at Lyon.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His level has simply astounded me already back when he had joined and he's already improved this much in his second season only. Top-3 central defenders of his generation at least if he keeps this up.

Obiaseti

I think Umtiti has pretty decent odds to go down as the GOAT Barca CB. I just haven't seen anyone as talented in every way imaginable as this guy.

I've been crazing about him for well over a year and these past months he's finally getting the recognition from everyone that he deserves.

He may well reach that pinnacle on talent and individual performance but to truly be considered goat CB he'll need to win a lot of trophies with us. This depends heavily on how long Messi's peak lasts and how our post-Messi transition pans out.

He's been solid so far. Fantastic transfer this one. Here's hoping this form carries on for a long time.

Tekkers

He's turning out to be everything Thiago Silva was supposed to be had he made the move when Barca were still interested in him.

Horatio

You're welcome
His footballing IQ is sick.

I remember them days when we made fun of his name. Now it seems hard to. Not being able to make tit jokes anymore is a testament to his greatness.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Get in line. I was crazing about him when he was LB at Lyon.

Haha I meant getting recognition amongst the wider football community. People on BF have more or less known how good Umtiti has been for a while now even if the truly absurd extent of his performances went a bit under the radar even here.

ronniecro

he's a beast,made a couple of great blocks,seeing how ofter our shots get blocked it was nice to finally see our opponents shots hitting the wall instead

Home of Barca Fans