Samuel Umtiti

behindbrowneyes

49D2660800000578-5460423-image-a-45_1520184132605.jpg

Not sure if Airtiti or Umtiti Airways. :umtiti:

Nothanks

hasn't pique outscored him in corners??
yeah the pics look nice and all but he's pretty inefficient if pique outscores him in that department... pique whom is rated one of the worst at scoring from corners

clemente

hasn't pique outscored him in corners??
yeah the pics look nice and all but he's pretty inefficient if pique outscores him in that department... pique whom is rated one of the worst at scoring from corners

Wtf did I just read... Because he is better than air doesn't mean he will score more goals, and Pique is the one always going forward for the corners.
And I don't even know how can Pique be the worst among scoring from corners? Compared to who?

Nothanks

just use your eyes, how many times do we really cause a threat in corners compared to other teams.

we have good defenders in terms of defending corners it seems like Pique intercepts 90% of the corners we defend.

but goal scoring pique for his life cannot get power and accuracy with heading corners like a puyol, sergio ramos, godin etc.
umtiti seems to be the same.. it's not a terrible thing but i was kind of hoping for once we'd be a threat in corners.. especially with how many great corner takers we have in coutinho, rakitic, messi etc.
again those pictures are from an attacking corner, i'm glad he can jump so high but if the end product isn't there whats the point in bragging about his leap?

Last edited:

God Serena

just use your eyes, how many times do we really cause a threat in corners compared to other teams.

we have good defenders in terms of defending corners it seems like Pique intercepts 90% of the corners we defend.

but goal scoring pique for his life cannot get power and accuracy with heading corners like a puyol, sergio ramos, godin etc.
umtiti seems to be the same.. it's not a terrible thing but i was kind of hoping for once we'd be a threat in corners.. especially with how many great corner takers we have in coutinho, rakitic, messi etc.
again those pictures are from an attacking corner, i'm glad he can jump so high but if the end product isn't there whats the point in bragging about his leap?

Being a CB, end product is roughly 1% as important as defending. Mascherano for example scored exactly one goal in his time here and it's because the team wanted him to score one so bad they gave him a pen.

If we lose a game are we going to blame it on the CBs not scoring on a corner, or will we blame the forwards for not finishing? Umtiti being able to jump like that means he protects us from aerial threats. Fuck scoring, heading the ball away is much more valuable.

Nothanks

I'm not rating Umtiti any less for not scoring more, i wish he did but i'm not saying he sucks or i'd rather have sergio ramos

i just simply mean it would be nice if we had a threat in corners.

FCBfan22

I'm not rating Umtiti any less for not scoring more, i wish he did but i'm not saying he sucks or i'd rather have sergio ramos

i just simply mean it would be nice if we had a threat in corners.

We have in Mina. Ramos has been far more of a defensive liability than Umtiti in the last season. I won't even bring up red cards.

(And that he is a horse.)

Home of Barca Fans