Samuel Umtiti

ASordidGod

Not sure what's going on with him recently. Lacks concentration and doesn't seem to be running freely. Desperately need him to find form for Atletico.

ASordidGod

Needs to know theres competition there , would have dropped him for Mina tonight.

Maybe. Was better with Mascherano around for sure. But I'm hoping it's just a blip, because the way Valverde is with Mina I don't think he's gonna be putting pressure on Umtit any time soon.

clemente

This wasn't even a bad performance, I guess nobody picked up how good his passes were every time he gets the ball and starts a counter-attack.

Neeraj

Doesn't look good. Looks complacent. There was an attack towards the end where he didn't even run after the attacker, he casually decided to stroll to the man on the box and luckily for him Digne was covering, and the pass was poor. That was REALLY poor and really weird.

Last edited:

BarçaBarça

Needs to be at top-level against Griezmann and Costa, else we could concede more than once, imo.

Pique isn't peaking in form either, so it could be a very difficult Atletico-match.

Home of Barca Fans