Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 3375

Thread: 23 - Samuel Umtiti

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    As if Pique is the one who is reserved and diffuses situations anyway.
    Pique is calculated. He knows he can get away with the stuff he does because he is the only one to do so in his team and his teammates will come step in between when something does happen.
    He knows this could easily escalate if everyone gets involved.

Banned

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    Pique is calculated. He knows he can get away with the stuff he does because he is the only one to do so in his team and his teammates will come step in between when something does happen.
    He knows this could easily escalate if everyone gets involved.
    All Pique did was push Umtiti and tell him to calm down as Sergio Gomes was trying to explain.

He can still take Umtiti out the situation and have a go at Espanyol players for any racist shit.

Quick enough to mouth off about far more trivial things.

Most likely he tried to diffuse as mates with Garcia would be my guess.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are right. Them knowing eachother from way back could have something to do with it.

But when things get heated Pique usually acts more rational. In fact he rarely loses his cool.
    Never seen him get angry during Clasicos and usually one to break up players during potential fights.
    Last edited by Origami; 5th February 2018 at 06:18 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want nothing to do with racism and I completely understand Umtiti for what he wanted to do after the match. But in the eyes of LFP this is just aggresive behavior and automatic 3 to 5 games suspension, same as Cristiano pushing the referee in the Supercopa. So the referee took notes, that changes nothing. I doubt anything will come out of this.

Pique totally won yesterday. First of all he silenced the whole stadium with his goal, then made Gerard Moreno look like complete idiot and in the end saved Umtiti from trouble. That's intelligent behaviour. What Sergio Garcia did was to provoke Umtiti to do some stupid shit to get himself another booking and get sent off. This is Espanyol's style of football, to provoke the opponent as much as possible. Nothing to do with creative football actually. To my knowledge in La Liga there are no rules against racism, no suspensions and most players exploit that. Sergio Garcia is racist, but Espanyol crowd love him and apparently they are racist, too. Reportedly they chanted "Negro, negro, negro" and that just adds up to their "glory" of being on the same level of the infamous fascists of Lazio supporters. Pique did well to show their true face.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they should just let the racially abused player (Umtiti) decide the fate of the accused if it can be proved. if he wants to let it go, so be it. if not Garcia should get a 10 game ban, its one thing idiot retarded fans throwing racist insults but when professionals start theres really no excuse.

the WC in Russia could get ugly with the racism issues and before some SJWs jump on me, not im not saying all Russians are racist

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nah it should just not be permitted, if it doesn't affect umtiti it still affects the fans and other players so it should just not be allowed

#BartomeuDimiteYa
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Asspanyol players and their fans are racist cunts?

Every single fan who have once chanted my name at Camp Nou. I've loved every minute of fighting for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is Bartomeu doing about this?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    What a pathetic and sad excuse that is. Sergio Garcia is the bottom pit of human existence, what a vile piece of shit.

Fuck the LFP and their inability to act, that is a criminal offence.
    a criminal offense for talking out of his ass? Did I miss something.. did the Espanyol guy threaten his life or physically assault him?

Banned

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the Barca players have not reported anything and referee not reported anything then there is nothing to act on.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
    a criminal offense for talking out of his ass? Did I miss something.. did the Espanyol guy threaten his life or physically assault him?
    Actually he did, Sergio Garcia's reckless two-footed tackle could have ended badly for Samuel. Instead of apologizing he went and got into an argument with Umtiti, acusing him of diving.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Espanyol need to burn to the fucking ground. Disgusting club and fanbase

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucked up that he is returning from injury himself and now has to be 1.5 of our 2 CBs for the next 2 weeks. But we trust Big Sam, he will own it like every time

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to Sport the club and Umtiti's representatives are already working on a new deal. The interest of United makes the renewal more expensive. The club wants everything to be signed before the WC.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by behindbrowneyes View Post
    According to Sport the club and Umtiti's representatives are already working on a new deal. The interest of United makes the renewal more expensive. The club wants everything to be signed before the WC.
    Yeah, he want 6m net. Club should jump on that IMO and sign a renewal until 2023.

https://www.sport.es/es/noticias/bar...-crack-6623308