Samuel Umtiti

Devils

Apparently it was the Espanyol player that called Umtiti the N-word.

If true, wouldn't mind seeing that Espanyol player's head kicked in.

Kohe321

That's disgusting indeed. I was wondering why Umtiti was so full of rage at the end of the game, as he's usually pretty contained and calm. If Garcia really did call him that, he should be banned for a few games and/or fined so that it actually stings his wallet in a real way. And the same for the club as a whole if their fans did it, they should be forced to play a couple of games without a crowd.

With regards to Umtiti and his performance tonight, I think he was just superb yet again. Someone said a good while back that he is like a mix between Abidal and Puyol, combining the formers technique and composure under pressure with the latters grit and tenacity. I think that's a great description.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Victor Sanchez was being a giant turd as well with grabbing leo in the face after a shitty foul.

Espanyol brings out the worst in all of them. Its insane how they acted.
This is one time where this sjw era pays off. We need to really put some hype on this racism thing. Ref will not have written anything about it on the match raport so they will look to shove it under the rug. Blowing it up has several benefits.
- It exposes racism which sadly is still very apparent nowadays.
- it exposes la liga as a political facist driven league.
- it hurts that only in the match raport rule
- will force la liga to punish Espanyol heavily
- its justice for Umtiti and Barca for how they behaved this match.

And finally it shows again and again how we go against all odds every season and still badly dominate this league for over a decade.
their darkness brings more shine to our victory.

Kohe321

Espanyol brings out the worst in all of them. Its insane how they acted.
This is one time where this sjw era pays off. We need to really put some hype on this racism thing. Ref will not have written anything about it on the match raport so they will look to shove it under the rug. Blowing it up has several benefits.
- It exposes racism which sadly is still very apparent nowadays.
- it exposes la liga as a political facist driven league.
- it hurts that only in the match raport rule
- will force la liga to punish Espanyol heavily
- its justice for Umtiti and Barca for how they behaved this match.

And finally it shows again and again how we go against all odds every season and still badly dominate this league for over a decade.
their darkness brings more shine to our victory.

It's really sad if a toxic neo-marxist idea like social justice needs to be invoked to give racism the proper reaction it deserves, but yeah, a part of me wishes this starts trending on twitter and the major purveyors of identity politics in the mainstream media pick the story up and run it again and again, just so that Espanyol can get the negative public attention and consequences they deserve.

Last edited:
It's really sad if a toxic neo-marxist idea like social justice needs to be invoked to give racism the proper reaction it deserves, but yeah, a part of me wishes this starts trending on twitter and the major purveyors of identity politics in the mainstream media pick the story up and run it again and again, just so that Espanyol can get the negative public attention and consequences they deserve.

Would pay to see sjws and racists locked in a room together tbh.

They deserve each other.

Last edited:

Messi983

Sergio Garcia is a former La Masia kid.

Lately he turned into a total idiot and a Barca hater.

So did Victor Sanchez and most former Barca players that are/were playing for Espanyol. They are just butthurt that they didn't make it with us imo.

El Flaco

[tw]960487418926419968[/tw]

DVRWhuPXcAEr9UM.jpg

Yesterday I spoke with Samuel but in no instance, was my spirit racist.

You all know my wife is of gypsy ethnicity & that I grew up in a neighbourhood with all the races of the world.

I share a strong friendship with my brother-in-law, who is also an African-American.

In many of these matches they are heated and what is said on the pitch must stay on the pitch.

Força Espanyol!

Home of Barca Fans