Samuel Umtiti

Xaviniesta

He is hands down without question, without a shadow of doubt, absolutely definitely no doubt about, no questions, without debate the greatest defender in the world.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Better than your favorite defender, unless your favorite defender is Samuel Yves Umtiti.

Better than Ramos? :mou:

Kohe321

Better than Ramos? :mou:

Defensively there is no comparison. I'd say Umtiti is the best CB in the world right now in that regard.

Ramos has that knack for goal, though, which has saved RM so many times in big matches. I do hope Umtiti can start making himself more of a presence in the box during set pieces. There is no reason for him not to, and it would make him the perfect allrounder.

Joan

Defensively there is no comparison. I'd say Umtiti is the best CB in the world right now in that regard.

Ramos has that knack for goal, though, which has saved RM so many times in big matches. I do hope Umtiti can start making himself more of a presence in the box during set pieces. There is no reason for him not to, and it would make him the perfect allrounder.

He won't if Pique continues pretending he was a striker

Leong157

It is crazy how he can win almost every aerial ball. I think he has loss his speed a bit since injury. Still best CB in the world.

Windhook

About the end of the match Umtiti gave Maksimovic some of Valencia own medicine - hard tackles and aggresive game. I was delighted.:umtiti:

Jombi

Renew this guy's contract now.

He'll probably wait until after the World Cup to ensure the best possible contract. A great world cup and he could see his value increase to over 100m euros. Clubs could offer him an incredible wage considering they will only have to pay 60m for his transfer.

Home of Barca Fans