Samuel Umtiti

Jombi

Funny how people wanted all sorts of mad and expensive transfers and brushed off Umtiti as an unproven kid from a shit league. Best transfer we've done in god knows how many years.

bodi16

Pique needs to learn a lot from him. The guy is so calm, i think he could even manage to stop a rocket from going past him the way he is defending

:umtitol:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He blew hot and cold today. He had some really commanding actions but he was at fault for their goal and was really close to giving Valencia a penalty with a poor challenge.

Yannik

He blew hot and cold today. He had some really commanding actions but he was at fault for their goal

Just looked up the goal because I wasn't sure what you meant by this.

[gfy]TameRareAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam[/gfy]

Looks like he pulled back from the short post, when the pass came. Probably because he misread it and thought it would go back. It's kind of a mistake I guess, but a pretty relatable one.

Windhook

The goal is not Umtiti's fault. Vermaelen was responsible for Rodrigo all the way. From the video posted above it's obvious, Thomas was caught napping inside the box.

xXKonan

I was curious on how a Verm-Umtiti partnership would work considering both never played together.

turns out it was pretty solid today.

Home of Barca Fans